UKUAT Enabled Refugees from departure to settling
UKUATogether were one of the first and foremost charities to work with the British ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme.
UKUAT helped to advise thousands of refugees, register, move and settle the most vulnerable refugees, away from the grave dangers of war and into the safety of the UK. UKUAT ensured that this entire process was done through primarily private donations at almost zero cost to the British tax payer.
UKUAT supported and continue to support Ukrainian refugees who we have helped to resettle in the UK through:
- Micro finance
- Direct hands on support with schools, mobility, visas and much more
- Creation of community hubs
- Ongoing access to financial, legal and personal advice
All the UKUAT initiatives have focused on
rebuilding lives following life changing events.
Below you will find the powerful testimony videos of some of the Refugees we helped as well as all our resources we implemented to aid hundreds of both Hosts and Refugees we helped.
UKUATogether developed a full range of resources to support Refugees and Hosts during this phase. These resource are here on our website and are available in English and Ukrainian.
- A webinar on ‘what to expect when you are expecting’ Refugees
- A Welcome Pack
- Support resource to opening bank accounts
- Support Material on how UKUAT can help with Microfinancing
- Material on how to register for Benefits
…and much more. Please find them by clicking on the button below.